Asset CleanUp allows you to remove assets from loading on pages where they are not necessary. It is primarily meant to help remove plugins on pages where they are not needed which reduces the total payload of your website leading to an increase in performance.
Recommended Caching Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Caching Plugin
Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- page showing all posts published by a specific author
- Site-wide unload options, Bulk unloads support
- Default WordPress Search Page, WooCommmerce Search Page
- Any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol, Move from (to minimize Render Blocking)
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of wp asset cleanup pro v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in asset cleanup WordPress plugin v184.108.40.206 (Changelog)
- Minify CSS/JS improvement: From now on, the minification can be either applied to files, inline JS code, or both.
- Fix: On some WordPress installations, the plugin’s menu icon from the Dashboard’s sidebar was not showing properly.
- Oxygen plugin edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define(‘WPACU_LOAD_ON_OXYGEN_BUILDER_EDIT’, true); that can be set in wp-config.php.
- Fix: Make sure that for languages such as Arabic where the Dashboard’s menu is shown on the right side, the plugin’s icon is not misaligned.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Asset cleanup pro free download v220.127.116.11 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
Free Download Asset CleanUp Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version – Performance Plugin for WordPress
Mediafire Link :