The Divi Theme Builder is an interface inside Divi that lets you use the Divi Builder to assemble theme templates and assign these customized templates to pages or posts throughout your theme (together with customized submit varieties like Divi Tasks and WooCommerce Merchandise and Pages). With the Theme Builder, you’ve full management over each single ingredient of your web site. And since you’ve the ability to make use of or exclude templates on any web page or submit all through your website, there’s actually now not any have to manually edit a theme template file ever once more.
Main Features of Divi Builder – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
- Powerful editing options
- Front-end editor
- Drag n Drop page elements
- Custom CSS support
- Responsive editing options
- Inline text editing
- Save and reuse your designs
- Allows to import from 800+ premade layouts
- 40+ modules, Call to actions
- Sliders, Forms builder
- Testimonial support
- Well optimized
- Doesn’t slow down your website
- Hover effects
- Typography options
- Customized divider shapes
- Options to control border settings
- Advanced filter and effects support
- Deep drop shadows
- Text shadows and effects
- Allows to add animation into any element
- Most Efficient
Pros and Cons of Divi Builder
- Clean and minimal interface
- Huge library of modules (inc. dynamic modules)
- Global templates and modules with selective sync
- Strong design and customization settings
- It’s fast. Very fast.
- A ton of high-quality templates
- Great support channels available
- Quite a few bugs, particularly when creating more complex layouts
- Columns were a PITA to work with at times
- Live chat support only for pre-sales
New in Divi Builder v4.7.3 (Changelog)
- Fixed custom fields not populated after adding a new account in the Email Optin module.
- Fixed sticky not working in global modules.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where modifying dimensions in Responsive Views would reset to the Desktop View mode.
- Fixed the menu logo image with max-height looks stretchy.
- Fixed issue with the form being assigned to different account when editing the Email Option module.
- Fixed some PHP notices regarding plugins and themes update checking.
- Added support for the latest Sendinblue API (v3).
- Introduces the compatibility warning system for ET plugins/themes.
- Added JS filter ‘et.builder.store.setting.update’ to hook on page settings values.
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Free Download Divi Builder v4.7.3 Latest Version
Recommended Theme: Divi – The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
HumanRights is a tailor-made responsive WordPress theme for lawyers, attorneys, or consultancy firms that features a modern look and feel. HumanRights – Lawyer and Attorney WordPress Theme Key...
Onyx is a professional, responsive and lightning fast theme. Onyx offers all of the features you need – and nothing that you don’t – making things as efficient as possible. Incredibly flexible...