Divi is the flagship theme from Elegant Themes and it’s additionally one of the vital standard WordPress themes out there immediately. Because it’s a multipurpose theme, it was created to be suitable for any sort of web site you would possibly need to build with WordPress.
Divi was first launched in 2013 but has been constantly updated, refined, and improved to remain a competitive option in the multipurpose WordPress themes category.
the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800+ professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Other Elegant Themes Products Included
When you purchase Divi, you don’t just get access to this theme, but all the other products of Elegant Themes. At the time of writing this review, the Elegant Themes membership also includes:
- Extra WordPress theme for online magazines and blogs.
- Bloom email opt-in form plugin to help you grow your subscriber list.
- Monarch social sharing plugin to help you get more shares and followers.
- Divi Builder plugin for adding Divi’s page builder tool to WordPress websites that are using another theme.
There are two choices for buying Divi. One gives you lifetime entry to all Elegant Themes products, together with future releases, help, and updates, whereas the opposite covers you for one 12 months:
- Yearly Access – $89
- Lifetime Access – $249
Pros and Cons of Divi Theme
- Ease of Use
- Build Unique Blog Post
- True multipurpose theme suitable for any project
- High-quality editable templates
- Powerful page builder tool
- Lots of helpful documentation
- Regularly updated and improved
- Improved support system
- Good value purchase options
- Takes time to fully master the page builder
- This much creative freedom has the potential to be overwhelming
- No email ticketing support channel (but there is the newly implemented messenger system)
New in Divi Theme v4.7.3 (Changelog)
- Fixed an issue in Responsive View Modes where tooltips could be positioned incorrectly after scrolling to the top of the page.
- Fixed issue where select gradient color start and end buttons don’t work on background options.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue in Visual Builder’s responsive views where the right-click menu positioned would not adjust to match page scroll.
- Fixed an issue in Visual Builder where custom CSS rules set in Theme Options could prevent scrolling in Tablet and Phone Views.
- Fixed an issue where some changes made with Responsive Views controls would not update the ET_Builder API as expected.
- Email address validation in Contact Form changed to similar to how WordPress is_email() method works, on the FE.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong icon would be displayed in some cases with RTL.
- Some other UI improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Divi Theme Latest Version – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Recommended Plugin: Themify Elegant Theme Free Download
How to Use Divi
Whenever you’re performed with the set up and have the theme energetic, you possibly can proceed to the theme’s foremost settings. Divi has its personal menu in the primary sidebar the place you’ll find the link to that settings panel:
First, it’s good to create a clean web page and assign it because the entrance web page in Settings → Studying. Subsequent, you’ll be able to proceed to edit the web page with the Divi Builder.
The best way the web page builder portion of Divi works is similar to the opposite builder options in the marketplace, such as Beaver Builder or Elementor.
Right here’s a fast rundown of Divi’s web page group construction:
Your web page’s content material includes sections… which may include a number of rows… which in flip can include a number of columns… which lastly include individual content blocks.
Free Download Divi Premade Layouts (Premium Templates):
This package includes a total of 189 layout packs (1396 total layouts). Follow the below guide to import and use them directly on your website:
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.
HumanRights is a tailor-made responsive WordPress theme for lawyers, attorneys, or consultancy firms that features a modern look and feel. HumanRights – Lawyer and Attorney WordPress Theme Key...
Onyx is a professional, responsive and lightning fast theme. Onyx offers all of the features you need – and nothing that you don’t – making things as efficient as possible. Incredibly flexible...