gravity view free download: gravityView v2.9.3 – Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website display your Gravity Types entries on a routine WordPress page. Show them in many different formats and designs, such as lists, tables, onto a Google map, or even on your own customized design.
Recommended plugin: gravity forms free download v2.4.24 [Latest Version]
Main Features of gravity view Plugin for WordPress
- your content using the drag-and-drop editor.
- Media uploaded using Gravity Forms is easy to display in Views.
- Show off the images with photo galleries.
- Allow site visitors to rate entries (using stars or up/down votes views by rating.
- Create custom layouts and design with CSS. Features tons of WP developer hooks for full customization.
- GravityView works with all official Gravity Forms Add-Ons. We work well with the Gravity Forms ecosystem.
- GravityView is available in English, Turkish, Bengali, German, French, Italian translation! etc
- Want to import data from a CSV file to use in Gravity Forms? No problem! We have the Gravity Forms Import Entries plugin
- Want specific entries to always show first? Simply “star” them in the Admin panel and voila!
- We maintain the plugin and love our customers. We tend to use emoji in our responses.
- Use a payment Add-On for Gravity Forms, configure your View, and just like that you have a paid Directory!
- GravityView allows users to edit their own entries, too! You choose who can edit, and which fields they can edit.
- GravityView has deeply integrated with DataTables, the best script for working for tabular data. Browse, filter, and sort entries with live updates
- In the past year, we made an average of 14.29 changes to GravityView per week. That is over 60 improvements to GravityView in the past month.
Sales Page of gravity view Plugin for WordPress
Download Free GravityView v2.9.3 – Display Gravity Forms Entries on Your Website