Shopify is one of the best eCommerce platforms out there. It is one of the simplest and most intuitive solutions for setting up an eCommerce website. If you’re just starting out with an eCommerce website, then Shopify might be the best solution for you. Here are some of the best Shopify tips that can help you make some great money through your eCommerce website.
Read more: Shopify unique Paris [ migration ]
how to delete Shopify account after the trial
It is extremely important to cancel your free trial before your account goes live. Once the trial period is over, you have to either buy the monthly Shopify plan or you have to stop using their service. This is important as some users forget to cancel their trial and thus get charged.
It depends. If you haven’t Chosen the pricing plan, and all you have to do is let it run out. However, if you have oh, then you need to close your house your store.
You would go to your Shopify Admin Area and make sure that you don’t owe anything to Shopify or any of its partners (that includes any apps that you have added). if you do oh anything, then you must pay it. once you have confirmed that your balance is zero, you would choose either pause store or close store.
how do I cancel my Shopify free trial
- Log in as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Plan and permissions or Account. Note: If you haven’t set up a single login, then you’ll see Account instead of Plan and permissions.
- In the Store status section, click Sell or close store.
- Click Close store.
- Enter your password to continue.
- At this point, you can contact Shopify to see if there is anything we can do to help. If you’re sure that you want to close your store, then select a reason from the drop-down menu and then click Close store.