Want to guard your WordPress web site from hackers? Maintain your web site locked down and safe with the fully-featured iThemes Security plugin. you’ll learn the way it protects your web site from all types of safety threats, from brute power login makes an attempt to troublesome bots and vulnerabilities.
Most WordPress admins don’t know they’re weak, however iThemes works to lock down WordPress, repair frequent holes, cease automated assaults and strengthen person credentials. With superior options for skilled customers, our WordPress safety plugin may also help harden WordPress.
iThemes Security (previously Higher WP Safety) provides you over 30+ methods to safe and shield your WordPress website. On common, 30,000 new web sites are hacked every day. WordPress websites might be a straightforward goal for assaults due to plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords and out of date software program.
What is iThemes Security ?
iThemes Security Prol takes the guesswork out of WordPress safety. You shouldn’t need to be a safety skilled to make use of a safety plugin, so iThemes Safety Professional makes it simple to safe & shield your WordPress web site.
Get added peace of thoughts with skilled assist from our knowledgeable crew and professional options to take your web site’s safety to the subsequent stage with iThemes Security Pro.
- Two-Factor Authentication – Use a cell app reminiscent of Google Authenticator or Authy to generate a code or have a generated code emailed to you.
- WordPress Salts & Safety Keys – The iThemes Safety plugin makes updating your WordPress keys and salts straightforward.
- Malware Scan Scheduling – Have your website scanned for malware mechanically every day. If a problem is discovered, an e mail is shipped with the small print.
- Password Safety – Generate sturdy passwords proper out of your profile display.
- Password Expiration – Set a most password age and pressure customers to decide on a brand new password. It’s also possible to pressure all customers to decide on a brand new password instantly (if wanted).
- Google reCAPTCHA – Defend your website in opposition to spammers.
- User Action Logging – Observe when customers edit content material, login or logout.
- Import/Export Settings – Saves time establishing a number of WordPress websites.
- Dashboard Widget – Handle essential duties reminiscent of consumer banning and system scans proper from the WordPress dashboard.
- On-line File Comparison – When a file change is detected it is going to scan the origin of the recordsdata to find out if the change was malicious or not. At the moment works solely in WordPress core however plugins and themes are coming.
- Temporary Privilege Escalation – give a contractor or another person non permanent admin or editor entry to your website that can mechanically reset itself.
- wp-cli Integration – Handle your website’s safety from the command line.
iTheme Brute Force Attack Protection
iThemes Security takes brute pressure assault safety to the subsequent stage by banning customers who’ve tried to interrupt into different websites from breaking into yours. The iThemes Brute Power Assault Safety Community will routinely report IP addresses of failed login makes an attempt and can block them for a size of time mandatory to guard your website primarily based on the variety of websites which have seen an identical assault.
iThemes Security works to guard your website by blocking unhealthy customers and growing the safety of passwords and different important data.
- Prevents brute pressure assaults by banning hosts and customers with too many invalid login makes an attempt
- Scans your website to immediately report the place vulnerabilities exist and fixes them in seconds
- Bans troublesome consumer brokers, bots and different hosts
- Strengthens server safety
- Enforces sturdy passwords for all accounts of a configurable minimal position
- Forces SSL for admin pages (on supporting servers)
- Forces SSL for any web page or publish (on supporting servers)
- Turns off file enhancing from inside WordPress admin space
- Detects and blocks quite a few assaults to your filesystem and database
iThemes Safety monitors your website and reviews adjustments to the filesystem and database which may point out a compromise. iThemes Safety additionally works to detect bots and different makes an attempt to go looking vulnerabilities.
- Detects bots and different makes an attempt to seek for vulnerabilities.
- Displays filesystem for unauthorized adjustments.
- Run a scan for malware and blacklists on the homepage of your website.
- Obtain e mail notifications when somebody will get locked out after too many failed login makes an attempt or when a file in your website has been modified.
iThemes Security hides widespread WordPress safety vulnerabilities, stopping attackers from studying an excessive amount of about your website and away from delicate areas like your website’s login, admin, and so forth.
- Modifications the URLs for WordPress dashboard areas together with login, admin and extra
- Fully turns off the power to login for a given time interval (away mode)
- Removes theme, plugin, and core replace notifications from customers who wouldn’t have permission to replace them
- Removes Home windows Dwell Write header info
- Removes RSD header info
- Renames “admin” account
- Modifications the ID on the person with ID 1
- Modifications the WordPress database desk prefix
- Modifications wp-content path
- Removes login error messages
iThemes Security makes common backups of your WordPress database, permitting you to get again on-line shortly within the occasion of an assault. Use iThemes Safety to create and e mail database backups on a customizable schedule.
How iThemes Safety Retains Your Website Safe
- Ban the IP addresses of identified attackers from logging into your web site
- Scan your web site to detect malware and different suspicious code
- Power SSL in your dashboard or any web page or submit, so long as your server helps it
- Obtain e mail notifications of any suspicious exercise in your web site
- Monitor your information for any unauthorized modifications
- 2-Issue Authentication: Arrange a cell app (reminiscent of Google Authenticator or Authy) so solely you may log in along with your smartphone
- Malware Scan Scheduling: Routinely scan your web site for any suspicious code on daily basis
- Password Expirations: Power customers to create new passwords after a time frame of your selecting
- Import and Export Safety Settings: Shortly arrange your different WordPress websites with the identical settings
- Customise Login URL: Stop folks from making an attempt to login to your web site by customizing your dashboard login URL
iThemes Pros & Cons
- It has a free and premium version
- Works with community and multisite installations
- Recordsdata monitoring and malware scan
- Simple to make use of dashboard interface
- An enormous variety of safety settings and choices
- It may break your web site. This can be a chance with all safety plugins, relying on varied elements and the modifications that these plugins make.any vital modifications utilizing iThemes.
- You should still have to edit the htaccess file to use sure features manually.
Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro v6.8.3 – WordPress Security Plugin
iThemes Security Pro Free Download v6.8.0 (Latest Version)
New in iThemes Security Pro v6.8.0 (Changelog)
- New Feature: iThemes Security now supports Passwordless Login and reCAPTCHA v3 for Restrict Content Pro ( version 6.4.3 and later ).
- Enhancement: Overwrite Restrict Content Pro’s detected IP address with the IP detected by iThemes Security.
- Tweak: Application Passwords compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Bug Fix: Two Factor and Passwords Requirements compatibility with Restrict Content Pro.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings that may occur when initializing default user groups on a new installation.
- Important: iThemes Security requires WordPress 5.4 or later.
- New Feature: Manage bans from the Security Dashboard with the new Banned Users card.
- Enhancement: Support writing a note describing why a ban was added.
- Enhancement: Add a WP CLI command for managing bans, wp itsec ban.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings when invalid entries are stored in the WordPress Cron storage.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Why does iThemes Security require the newest WordPress version?
The most effective safety practices for a WordPress web site proprietor is conserving software program updated. Due to this, we solely check this plugin on the newest secure model of WordPress and can solely assure it really works within the newest version.
Will this plugin completely stop all attacks on my website?
No. iThemes Security is designed to assist enhance the safety of your WordPress set up from many frequent assault strategies, nevertheless it can not stop each potential assault. Nothing replaces diligence and good follow. This plugin makes it a bit simpler so that you can apply each.
Adil - Lawyer WordPress Theme Fully responsive compatible with all law firms and legal agency websites. Adil includes Revolution Slider and WP Bakery Page Builder Drag and Page Builder to help you...
Wiltorax is a clean responsive WordPress theme exclusively for legal advisers, law offices, lawyers and other legal services and it is free from any legal and financial activities. Suitable for -...