iThemes Security Pro Free Download Latest Version – iThemes Security Pro is one of the best security plugins for WordPress users. It helps you fix common WordPress security issues and adds an extra layer of security to save your site from hackers. iThemes Security also has a free version available, but it comes with minimal security features. If you need premium features like two-factor authentication, version management, and many others, then you should go for the Pro version of this plugin. iThemes Security Pro is easy to use and user-friendly plugin, even a beginner can set up this in a few minutes. This plugin also offers automated malware protection. When the malware scan feature is enabled, it will automatically scan your site for malware every day. If it found any malware on your website, an email will be automatically sent to your mail address.
iThemes Security Pro offers 34 security modules to keep your site safe and error-free. It also takes backup of your site database; if anything goes wrong, you can get back to your site by restoring the database backup. It allows you to take both automated and manual database backups. One of the time-saving features of this plugin is its Version Management module. It will protect your site from outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes by updating them to the latest versions automatically. Overall, iThemes Security Pro is an excellent solution for small bloggers and newbies who wants to secure their website from hacking attacks.
Recommended Backup Plugin: Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium Full WordPress Site Backup Plugin
Core Features of iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible
How iThemes Safety Retains Your Website Safe
- Ban the IP addresses of identified attackers from logging into your website
- Scan your website to detect malware and different suspicious code
- Power SSL in your dashboard or any web page or submit, so long as your server helps it
- Obtain email notifications of any suspicious exercise on your website
- Monitor your information for any unauthorized modifications
- 2-Issue Authentication: Arrange a cell app (reminiscent of Google Authenticator or Authy) so solely you may log in along with your smartphone
- Malware Scan Scheduling: Routinely scan your website for any suspicious code on a daily basis
- Password Expirations: Power customers to create new passwords after a time frame of your selecting
- Import and Export Safety Settings: Shortly arrange your different WordPress websites with the identical settings
- Customize Login URL: Stop folks from making an attempt to login to your website by customizing your dashboard login URL
iThemes Pros & Cons
- It has a free and premium version
- Works with the community and multisite installations
- Recordsdata monitoring and malware scan
- Simple to make use of dashboard interface
- An enormous variety of safety settings and choices
- It may break your website. This can be a chance with all safety plugins, relying on varied elements and the modifications that these plugins make. any vital modifications utilizing iThemes.
- You should still have to edit the htaccess file to use sure features manually.
Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro v6.8.3 – WordPress Security Plugin
New in iThemes Security Pro v6.8.0 (Changelog)
- New Feature: iThemes Security now supports Passwordless Login and reCAPTCHA v3 for Restrict Content Pro ( version 6.4.3 and later ).
- Enhancement: Overwrite Restrict Content Pro’s detected IP address with the IP detected by iThemes Security.
- Tweak: Application Passwords compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Bug Fix: Two Factor and Passwords Requirements compatibility with Restrict Content Pro.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings that may occur when initializing default user groups on a new installation.
- Important: iThemes Security requires WordPress 5.4 or later.
- New Feature: Manage bans from the Security Dashboard with the new Banned Users card.
- Enhancement: Support writing a note describing why a ban was added.
- Enhancement: Add a WP CLI command for managing bans, wp its ban.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings when invalid entries are stored in the WordPress Cron storage.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download iThemes Security Pro v6.8.0 (Latest Version) – Security Plugin for WordPress
Why does iThemes Security require the newest WordPress version?
The most effective safety practice for a WordPress website proprietor is conserving software program updated. Due to this, we solely check this plugin on the newest secure model of WordPress and can solely assure it really works within the newest version.
Will this plugin completely stop all attacks on my website?
No. iThemes Security is designed to assist enhance the safety of your WordPress set up from many frequent assault strategies, nevertheless, it can not stop each potential assault. Nothing replaces diligence and good follow. This plugin makes it a bit simpler so that you can apply each.