LearnDash is one of the most well-known and well-regarded on-line course builder plugins for WordPress. Actually, it’s reportedly utilized by Fortune 500 companies, main universities and coaching organizations, and entrepreneurs who publish studying content material on-line.
LearnDash Best Features
CREATE UNLIMITED ONLINE COURSES
As the principle objective of LearnDash is creating on-line programs for WordPress web sites, it’s nice to see you possibly can publish as many programs as you want. There are not any limits on the variety of classes and quizzes you possibly can add to your programs both.
A WEALTH OF SETTINGS AND CONTROLS
Though you possibly can rapidly create the construction for a course utilizing the default settings, LearnDash actually comes into its personal if you begin exploring the choices for every feature.
As talked about, programs in LearnDash are populated with classes, and these, in flip, may be populated with matters. So, so as to add content material to your course, you’ll must create some classes and matters. Conveniently, the identical interface is used for creating programs and classes, so the extra you utilize LearnDash, the faster the content material creation course of will develop into.
Quizzes could be added to your classes to make them extra interactive, and creating them is simply as simple as constructing programs and classes. Due to the wealth of choices and settings, you once more have plenty of management over how your quizzes work.
When you’ve completed creating the course and its content material, it may be printed in your web site. Relying on the way you’ve configured the course, it might be accessible to everybody or solely those that are keen to pay for entry.
- Basic: $159 for access to all features and use on one website.
- Plus: $189 for access to all features and use on ten websites.
- Pro: $329 for access to all features and use on 25 websites.
Pros and Cons of LearnDash
- The code is easy to navigate
- Ease of use (I am not in the computer field and do not code, and it was simple to set up)
- Easy to create memberships and assign courses to it with the LearnDash plugin
- MemberPress made it possible to free up the most time-consuming
- Ability to work with existing content in WordPress
- Doesn’t fully integrate with Stripe (e.g., cannot use Apple Pay, cannot customize Stripe invoices)
- It takes an investment of time for the non-technical user.
- Some of the UI is a little clunky.
LearnDash LMS MemberPress Integration Plugin Free Download Links
LearnDash is without doubt one of the most popular LMS and on-line course builder plugins for WordPress, and, after exploring the features and testing the user experience
HumanRights is a tailor-made responsive WordPress theme for lawyers, attorneys, or consultancy firms that features a modern look and feel. HumanRights – Lawyer and Attorney WordPress Theme Key...
Onyx is a professional, responsive and lightning fast theme. Onyx offers all of the features you need – and nothing that you don’t – making things as efficient as possible. Incredibly flexible...