Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and the number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and lots of other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any other cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also very less between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big-size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: GeneratePress Premium – Lightweight WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Disable Emoji and embeds, Disable and limit post revisions
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC, Hide WP version
- Increases the speed of your site by reducing HTTP requests
- Remove jQuery migrate, Disable scripts per page/post
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- We code and test our plugins to work with all themes and plugins.
- Disable self pingbacks, Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- It is designed to work alongside your caching plugin.
- Remove comments URL’s, Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions, Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite, Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch, Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.6.8 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.6.8 (Changelog)
- Compatibility fixes for local analytics when using MonsterInsights.
- Local analytics improvements for multisite.
- Added alt tag to YouTube preview thumbnail images.
- Fixed a PHP undefined index notice coming from functions.php.
- Translation file updates.
- Added new tool to Purge Perfmatters Meta Options.
- Added new Exclude Post IDs input for existing Disable Google Maps option.
- Moved Use MonsterInsights option to gtag.js script type and updated script replacement hook.
- Fixed a PHP warning coming from settings.php.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Free Download Perfmatters v1.6.8 Latest Version – WordPress Performance Plugin