The Pretty Chic Pro theme was designed and developed by Pretty Dark Cute Design and featured on StudioPress. This is a very attractive topic for women e-commerce bloggers. It also offers a variety of color options, so male bloggers can change and use the color if they are not like pink. This theme offers 3 navigation bars – Header Right, Header (Primary Navigation), Footer Area (Secondary Navigation). You can use a menu bar or all.
The Post Widget area follows the Beautiful Chic Pro Genesis Child theme, which can be used to display membership boxes, ads and other widgets. The title of this item also includes advertising space to increase your revenue. The navigation menu bar to the right of the header is always visible when scrolling. The Sundar Chic Pro has 3 layout options – left sidebar, right sidebar and full width. The homepage of this theme is also very simple, which means you can customize it to your needs. The home page supports multiple widget areas – Home Top, Home Middle, Home Bottom, and Bottom Content. Sunder Chick also supports in-post navigation system. Overall, this topic will take your blogging experience to the next level.
Key Features of Pretty Chic Pro Genesis Child Theme
- Multiple homepage widget areas
- In-post Navigation System – Previous Post and Next Post
- Bottom content widget areas and content above
- After entering the widget areas, the Custom newsletter widget
- 3 menu bar, Basic adhesive menu support
- Post widget support is shown in Genesis
- Below the title ad space, 3-page layout
- Ready to make money, Eye-catching design
- Different color options to choose from
- Search engine optimized, Mobile is ready
- Platform and browser support, Light and clean coding
- Loads faster on each device and screen size
- Modern and elegant design, 4 Homepages and 2 site-wide widget areas
- Foot navigation bar, Retina customized
- ECommerce support
Live Demo/Preview of Pretty Chic Pro Genesis Child Theme
Pretty Chic Pro Theme for Genesis Framework [ Latest v1.0 ]
How to install, Set Up, SEO Settings, Customize Pretty Chic Pro Theme for Genesis Framework?
Go to Appearance – Themes in your WordPress dashboard. At the top of the page, you’ll see a tab that says “Install Themes.” Click on that, then select the Upload link. On the Upload page, click the Select File button to locate the Pretty Chic Pro zip file.