WP Rocket Premium Plugin Free Download – WP rocket is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. There are many other free popular cache plugins available like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
WP Rocket is a caching and efficiency optimization plugin to enhance the loading velocity of WordPress websites. You’ll be able to set up and configure WP Rocket in lower than 3 minutes.
In case you go to many WordPress websites, you have in all probability seen that they usually load slowly. However, do you know that greater than half of website guests will depart if a web page would not load within 3 seconds? And a quick loading website is not simply necessary for your guests it is also necessary to think about search engine rankings.
WP Rocket is made for newbie bloggers or webmasters who don’t have any technical knowledge about caching. Anyone can configure this plugin in less than 5 minutes, without any confusion. Even if you don’t do any setting change, it will automatically apply all recommended and safe settings just after activating the WP Rocket plugin. If your theme has lots of CSS and Java scripts or HTML files then no need to worry, WP Rocket also compresses them and reduces the page size without breaking your page. Overall, WP Rocket is the best caching plugin for WordPress that helps to boost the performance of your site
Recommended Plugin: Rank math Pro free download [Latest Version -v2.3.0]
Features of WP Rocket v3.8.6 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
With browser caching, a web page’s static information is saved within the browser (e.g. Google Chrome). As soon as the customer revisits this web page, the static information mustn’t be loaded once more, resulting in quicker loading time.
Not like many different caching plugins, WP Rocket additionally enables you to clear up your database to take away bloat and scale back its measurement. You may arrange an everyday database cleansing schedule or manually do it. To configure database optimization settings, simply go to the WP Rocket Settings space and click on “Database”.
Sales Page of WP Rocket v3.8.6 – WordPress Caching Plugin
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.8.6 (Changelog)
- Enhancement: Fetch & minify content of CSS internal files requested by `@import` inside the minified CSS files.
- Enhancement: Use a persistent filename with a query string for minified files to reduce the 404 issues on certain setups.
- Add a `preconnect` tag for the CDN domain values entered in WP Rocket settings to improve loading time.
- Enhancement: Turn off the delay JS option when safe mode is enabled.
- Enhancement: Always preserve empty lines in the `.htaccess` file.
- Bugfix: Update our usage of jQuery functions to be compatible with the future removal of jQuery migrate from WordPress.
- Bugfix: Correctly trigger the delayed JS loading when scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- 3rd party compatibility: Exclude the `cms_block` post type from critical CSS generation.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.
Wp rocket premium plugin free download [ latest version-v3.8.6 ] Caching Plugin for WordPress
Mediafire Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wv8xgu4fsj67fak/wp-rocket-v3.8.6.zip
How to Install Wp rocket premium plugin v3.8.6?
- Download the latest .zip file for the plugin.
- Log into your WordPress website
- Go to “Plugins”>“Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the .zip file with the updated version of the plugin.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
Slider Revolution Free Download [Complete Package]
What makes WP Rocket higher than different caching plugins?
How long does a license final?
Licenses are legitimate for 12 months. You’ll obtain help and updates so long as your license is legitimate. After 1 12 months, WP Rocket will proceed to run with no issues.
Is WP Rocket suitable with Cloud Flare?
Sure. As of model 2.5, we added a Cloud Flare tab to supply a handy integration together with your Cloud Flare account, so you possibly can handle some settings and clear the Cloud Flare cache from WP Rocket.
Is WP Rocket suitable for all browsers?
After all: all browsers profit from the optimizations made by WP Rocket.
What are the various kinds of cache supported by WP Rocket?
WP Rocket offers two sorts of cache:
- The browser cache: we add pointers in order that the browser caches your website’s static sources: CSS records data, photographs,
How can I measure how briskly my website is?
There are a number of instruments for that. We suggest you employ instruments. pingdom.com provides fairly good outcomes. Be sure you select a server near the place your website is hosted. Clearly, in case your website is hosted in Paris, and you choose a take a look at a server in the US, the consequence won’t be a consultant of the location’s true loading time.
What are efficiency rankings?
Efficiency rankings are primarily indicators of fine practices. Rankings instruments test that the optimizations have been made. These rankings don’t point out, nonetheless, the precise velocity of a website. Good rankings don’t assure a quick website and vice versa. The precise web page load time is a very powerful metric to take a look at.
Why is a quick website necessary?
A quick website is necessary primarily for guests who might depart a website that’s too sluggish, but in addition to search engine optimization efficiency since serps think about website velocity as a rating issue.